Dobrich Agency for Innovations, Entrepreneurship and Energy Management (DLAEM)
is a voluntary organization, registered in 2005 as in accordance with the Bulgarian Act on Non-for-profit Juridical Persons.
The activities of the DLAEM cover the territory of Dobrich municipality in the Northeast Planning Region of Bulgaria.
DLAEM activities are aimed at:
- Energy planning and programming at local and regional level
- Sectoral and horizontal initiatives to stimulate efficient use of energy saving technologies and renewable energy
- Development and implementation of projects for energy efficiency and using alternative energy sources in the municipality of Dobrich
- Co-operation and joint initiatives with partners from Bulgaria and abroad
- Preservation and restoration of the environment within the Bulgarian Black Sea municipalities